Well, first off congratulations on your decision to purchase a 100% American, handmade butcher block from Nashville Woodcraft. Unless you haven’t bought it quite yet… In which case, go for it! You know you want it! Dare we say that these are some of the darn finest cutting boards made on this side of the Mississippi River and heck, maybe the other side too! Since we know these products intimately and make each and every one of them by hand in our small shop, I can say that these boards will hold up and be with you for a very, very long time. You can count on that!
However, in the super rare event that something isn’t quite right, we have your back! Here are the details in plain English.
Purchases of butcher blocks, cutting boards or charcuterie boards are covered by a one year limited warranty. This warranty coverage is applicable against workmanship and manufacturer defects. If the product arrives to you defective we will either repair or replace the product on behalf of the customer.
The following conditions are not covered under this warranty:
- Damage or abuse to butcher block, cutting board, or charcuterie board by intentional or accidental means
- Attempting to alter the butcher block, cutting board or charcuterie boards, or use for purposes other than it was intended
- Straight up normal wear and tear
- Checking, splitting or cracking due to inadequate conditioning and care of thebutcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board. Please refer to care instructions on our website.
- Damage to butcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board from putting it in the dishwasher
- Damage to butcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board from exposure to extreme heat, cold or open flame
- Any warping or cracking due to storingbutcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board in an excessively damp or humid environment.
- Damage to thebutcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board from cutting on it with a giant meat cleaver, axe or hatchet.
- Damage tobutcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board from dogs chewing on it.
- Damage to butcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board from YOU chewing on it.
- Damage to thebutcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board from running over it with a lawnmower.
I suppose the last three bullets are somewhat edge-case scenarios and I hope you’re not offended. Just figured why not - since these days companies have to disclose that laundry soap pods should not be eaten, and clothes need to be taken off your body before attempting to iron them. It’s true, read the little booklet that came with your clothing iron.
For instructions on how to properly care for your butcher block, cutting board or charcuterie board, please refer to the care and instructions section of the website.